Reportedly VIP break darshan, which gives privileged access to those close to the powers that be, is soon going to be available even to devotees, with some conditions. Presently the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) is contemplating linking a certain number of VIP break darshan tickets to donations made to the Srivani trust. Meanwhile the scheme, for which the modalities are being drawn up, is said to be the brain-child of TTD executive officer Anil Kumar Singhal.
Accordingly donors have so far contributed over Rs 25 lakh to the trust. Mr Singhal said the details of donations and donors will be placed on the TTD website. When taking pilgrim-friendly measures a step ahead, the temple administration is now contemplating linking the donations to VIP break darshan. Furthermore reliable sources told it was proposed that the TTD issue a VIP break darshan ticket to every devotee who donates Rs 10,000 to the Srivani Trust. Apparently a quota will be earmarked for this scheme.
Moreover the TTD had revoked the categorization of the VIP break darshan tickets as L1, L2 and L3 and the decision followed a public interest litigation filed before the Andhra Pradesh High Court against the VIP darshan. Perhaps petitioner J. Venkata Subbarao claimed that the practice was discriminative and infringed on a slew of fundamental rights guaranteed by the Constitution.
Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call on Monday. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai