New delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra modi has expressed his condolences over the death of former delhi chief minister Sheila Dikshit. Meanwhile the three time chief minister was admitted to a private hospital in delhi Saturday morning where she died of cardiac arrest in the afternoon and she was 81.
modi tweeted "Deeply saddened by the demise of Sheila Dikshit Ji. Blessed with a warm and affable personality, she made a noteworthy contribution to delhi's development. Condolences to her family and supporters. Om Shanti”. Furthermore the veteran Congress leader had served as delhi's chief minister for three consecutive terms between 1998 and 2013. She was succeeded by Aam Aadmi Party's Arvind Kejriwal. Perhaps she was credited for delhi's growing infrastructure including roads and flyovers, a less polluted city, better public transport system as well as development on the health and educational fronts.
Moreover Sheila Dikshit, after her stint as delhi chief minister, was sworn in as kerala's Governor in 2014, but resigned in just six months and she had started off as a reluctant politician, and cut her political teeth assisting her father-in-law, a veteran Uttar Pradesh Congress leader Uma shankar Dikshit, who was a minster in indira gandhi's cabinet.
IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement! Last week Chita Sridhar took award for best construction of Polavaram works in 2019 for Navayuga Engineering Company Limited (NECL) when IT raids take place on its counterpart Megha Engineering & Infrastructures Ltd.
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?