Despite knowing it as illegal construction, Former Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu stayed in the house during his tenure. The new government has sent a notice of demolition but Chandrababu is still adamant and not vacating the building. And now, with a heavy flood in Krishna, the Lingamaneni guesthouse where Naidu and his family stay as tenants is on the verge of getting flood water.
There are some reports that the water has entered the footsteps of the Naidu residence. The caretakers of the house have bought close to 10000 bags and they are being filled with sand in order to stop the entry of water. Locals have spotted several tractors bringing sand. There are reports that Chandrababu vacated the house and went to hyderabad.
While Nara lokesh confirmed that the family is in hyderabad because Naidu has been advised rest for his “strained right hand”, he denied that the furniture has been shifted to the upper floor of the house. “No. We are far away from the riverbank,” lokesh messaged, denying that any other work is taking place at the residence. “Gardening work is happening and people may have mistaken it. It is the change of soil time.”
Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival Hyderabad sources reported that Hyderabad City Police Commissioner Anjani Kumar warned anti-social elements of taking advantage of the upcoming Ganesh Chathurthi celebrations and indulge in extortion. Meanwhile he said such anti-social elements will be firmly dealt with under law. Ganesh Chathurthi festivities will commence in the twin cities on September 2 and go on till September 12.
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts
- Chidambaram faces prosecution on Indrani and Peter Statements
- Ola hits milestone of 10,000 destinations last weekend with an interesting customer report
- GAIL plans for expansion of Pipelines & City Gas Network
- 1,000 Indian restaurants decided to pull out of membership and restaurant reservation apps