kolkata sources stated that BJP MP roopa ganguly's son, driving allegedly in an inebriated state, rammed his car into the wall of an upscale south kolkata club on Thursday, with many having a near escape from being hit. The police sources said the incident happened late on Thursday night when akash Mukhopadhyay (20), while taking a turn, rammed his black sedan into the wall of the club in the posh golf Garden area. Furthermore locals claimed many people had a narrow escape as the vehicle was being driven at a breakneck speed and the car crashed into the boundary wall, breaking a portion of it, with the driver trapped inside.
Furthermore there was no report of any injury as several people present at the spot scampered to safety on time, the sources said quoting eyewitnesses. Meanwhile Mukhopadhyay came out of the car unscathed with the help of his father and he was then taken to the Jadavpur police station by cops, as the locals alleged that he was driving in an inebriated condition.
A source told "Investigation is going on and the man is being questioned,". Further tagging Prime Minister Narendra modi in the tweet, the Rajya Sabha member said in Hindi, "I don't commit any wrong, neither do I tolerate one. I am not up for sale."
This Telangana Man drowned in stream while taking TikTok Video Reportedly Indrapuram Dinesh (22), Gangachalam and Manoj Goud from Gonugoppula village in Telangana had gone to Kappalavagu (a stream), as it was witnessing a huge flow of water due to the incessant rains. Meanwhile Dinesh and his friends reportedly started making videos on the short-form mobile
- US President Trump to deliver 30 minutes speech at Houston
- Mexico downgraded to a tropical storm & regained hurricane strength
- Indian origin boy with rare medical condition to sing National Anthem at Howdy Modi
- Striking similarity between accession of Texas to US & Jammu and Kashmir's merger with India
- Financial Problems Pushed Kodela To Suicide
- Vijay Sai Reddy statement confirms paper leakage!
- Chandrababu's House To Be Demolished Along with Four Other Buildings
- Onion price shot up from Rs 20-40 per kg to Rs 22.50-50 per kg
- CBI opposed P Chidambaram's bail plea in Delhi HC
- JioFiber ACT Fibernet launches gaming booster packs
- Over 39 lakh people reap benefits of Asara pension scheme: Panchayat raj minister
- 15 MLA's disqualified in Karnataka, bye-elections on Oct. 21
- Boat tragedy update: three people arrested including boat owner
- TRS announces the candidate for huzurnagar by-polls Congress in dilemma over selection
- KCR & Jagan's next Face to Face meeting is on September 24