As per report a policeman from Telangana landed in trouble after he was caught red-handed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) while accepting a bribe and however, the policeman in question was given a ‘best constable’ award on Independence Day, just a day earlier. Reportedly Palle Thirupati Reddy, a police constable at the I Town police station in Mahbubnagar was caught with the bribe amount in his back pocket, following which photos of him receiving a citation from Telangana Minister V srinivas Goud were widely shared.
Furthermore ACB DSP S krishna Goud told that the constable had allegedly been harassing a resident of Venkatapur village, identified as Ramesh, for over one year, whenever he was transporting sand in his tractor. Apparently Ramesh claimed that the constable would frequently stop him, though he had all valid documents to transport the sand and had recently even allegedly threatened to file a false case against him.
Hence following this, Ramesh agreed to pay an amount of Rs 17,000 to ensure that no case is filed against him and that his tractor is not seized. Moreover ahead of his meeting with Reddy, he filed a complaint with the ACB, which laid a trap and caught the constable and produced before a special court for ACB cases and sent to judicial remand and those who wish to report corruption within the Telangana government departments may dial 1064 or go the ACB website.
AP boat tragedy death toll rises to 34 Amaravathi sources stated that six more bodies of those killed in the boat accident in river Godavari in Andhra Pradesh were retrieved on Wednesday, taking the toll to 34, with 13 more people still reported missing. Meanwhile the State Disaster Management Authority said in its latest situation report of the 34 deceased, as many as 23 were men, eight women and three children.
- Kaleshwaram added another feather to cap
- How emotional Balayya has bond with Kodela?
- Mumbai along with south peninsula will receive heavy rains for next three days: IMD
- E-cigarettes banned by government stops production completely: Nirmala Sitaraman
- Global Village Tech Park in Bengaluru sold for Rs.2700 Crore by Coffee Day
- Petrol prices increased in Major cities after attack on Saudi refinery
- MK Stalin consoled Subhasri"s parents
- Do you know which is India second IT Firm?
- E-Cigarettes will be banned and no production: FM
- PoK belongs to India, we will take possession: EAM Jaishankar
- CBN demands CBI investigation for death of Kodela Siva Prasad
- Rajinikanth says Amit Shah's common language can't be imposed in India
- Hindu Dental College student found dead in hostel in Pakistan
- Collector ordered for heavy penalties for throwing garbage on road
- Police Intercepts Kodela's Last Call, More Doubts