People having physical issues are highly determined and are doing very well in their lives. One such person who has done tremendously and has grabbed many eyeballs is this Sanyas Kumar Behera of Odisha. It is important to mention here that he is not normal but is visually impaired. This issue has not come in his way of achieving greatness. It is now revealed that he has cleared the prestigious OPSC or Odisha Public Service Commission in Odisha.
Sanyas Kumar Behera attempted this OPSC in the year 1991 also but was not allowed to sit for the exam because of some issues. It is worthy to mention that he secured 220th rank in the category of visually impaired and was not qualified due to his disabilities.
Many protests took place and this Sanyas Kumar Behera joined the protests that demanded the inclusion of persons with disabilities. It must be noted that three percent reservation for persons with disabilities in OPSC was allowed later. Sanyas Kumar Behera was all smiles regarding his clearing the OPSC and expressed his delight and thanked chief minister naveen Patnaik for his great help.
Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences or KISS must feel happy and proud that its student ashok KUMAR' target='_blank' title='click here to read more about ashok KUMAR'>ashok kumar Muduli has cleared OPSC examinations inspite coming from a poor background. The superb piece of information is this ashok KUMAR' target='_blank' title='click here to read more about ashok KUMAR'>ashok kumar joined the famous TCS after finishing his BCA and got enrolled in this KISS in 2008. Now many students from KISS have found success. Fantastic!!
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370