TDP leaders tried to politicize the issue over visuals of TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu 's rented house on the banks of River krishna which was shot by drone cameras. TDP leaders questioned as to who gave permission for the shooting visuals and also tried to manhandle the team which tried to shoot the visuals.
The Irrigation department officials clarified that it was on their instructions that the shooting of visuals by drone cameras was taken up to assess the flood situation in krishna River. Further, Andhra Pradesh DGP, gautham Sawang clarified that the Irrigation department had used the drone only to check the intensity of the floods on the banks of River Krishna.
He also went on to say that there was no need to politicize this issue which had arisen over a lack of coordination between the authorities because of a communication gap the local police were not informed about the drone being used by the irrigation department. He also stated that henceforth if anyone wants to use a drone in future prior permission of the local police should be taken before flying it. Will TDP Stop Petty Politics At Least Now and play a constructive Opposition?
Countdown Begins to Demolish Chandrababu's House CRDA has issued provisional notices to 24 unauthorized constructions that are located along Krishna River and are violating the norms. Demolition notices were issued to five buildings including the rented residence of Former Chief Minister, Chandrababu Naidu.
- Vizag MLAs gave clear SAND picture to Vijayasai Reddy!
- This Former Hyderabad HC Judge seen harassing his Daughter-in Law
- Girls speak up, bring abusers to book after SHE Team drive
- 659 Crore Savings from Polavaram Reverse Tendering
- Chinmayanand Case came for hearing to Allahabad HC
- Hyderabad Teenage guy drive Zoomcar, killed 2
- KT Rama Rao, Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka in war of words over ITIR
- Telangana HC chief justices initiative to work on holidays: Two benches to hear criminal matters
- Telangana: 1st ever Saturday court to dispose of criminal cases
- Narendra Modi addressed 50,000 Indian-Americans in Houston
- Huzurnagar byelection: High-stakes battle for Congress and TRS
- Sonia Gandhi & Manmohan Singh visited Tihar Jail to see P Chidambaram
- Land acquisition for Salur bypass speeded up
- Big eye-screening drive across the state from Oct 10
- Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar