Reportedly Train services connecting Bengaluru with Mangaluru, other parts of coastal Karnataka and parts of kerala passing through Sakleshpur-Subramanya Road Ghat section, will remain suspended at least till Sunday. Meanwhile trains in these sections were already cancelled for the last two weeks starting from August 10 as unprecedented rainfall in the region triggered multiple landslides which caused damage to the railway tracks.
According to senior railway staff, the section witnessed 59 incidences of landslides, and boulder and tree fall, between Hassan and Subramanya Road between August 5 and August 12 alone.
Furthermore this resulted in Debris of more than 75,430 cubic meters falling from the embankment, and caused extensive damage to the tracks at several locations. Cancellation of Train
1. Train No.16516 Karwar to Yesvantpur express journey commencing on 24.08.19 is fully cancelled.
2. Train No.16518/16524 Kannur/Karwar to KSR Bengaluru express journey commencing on 23.08.19 and 24.08.2019 is fully cancelled.
3. Train No.16511/16513 KSR Bengaluru to Kannur/Karwar express journey commencing on 23.08.19 and 24.08.19 is fully cancelled.
4. Train No.16575 Yesvantpur to Mangaluru Junction express journey commencing on 25.08.19 is fully cancelled.
5. Train No.16585 Yesvantpur to Mangaluru Express journey commencing on 25.08.19 is fully cancelled.
B. Partial Cancellation of Train
1. Train No.16514 Karwar to KSR Bengaluru express journey commencing on 25.08.2019 is partially cancelled between Karwar to Mangaluru Central.
Kamal Hassan slams Amit Shah's One Language One Nation remark Reportedly Kamal said “Do not make an inclusive India, an exclusive one,” and the Chief of Makkal Needhi Maiam Kamal Haasan as a sharp retort to Union Home Minister Amit Shah’s proposal of ‘one nation, one language’ policy. He said “No Shah, Sultan or Samrat should renege on the promise of unity in diversity of India”.
- Golden toilet stolen from magnificent home in England
- P Chidambaram turned 74 in Tihar Jail
- Why J&K Governor met PM Narendra Modi?
- Leopard enters house in Karnataka village, takes away Dog
- Flood alert given to 4, 400 areas in Tamilnadu
- Subhasri's Mother demands action for the death of her daughter
- NASA probe to fly over Vikram landing site on Moon
- Relative Complains About Son's Role in Kodela's Death
- Telangana Govt strong in not implementing Motor Vehicles Act now: KCR
- TDP Started Milking Sentiment with Kodela's Death
- Amid tight security UP Law student brought to Court in Chinmayanand Case
- Why Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in Kashmir's Poonch?
- Tourists Boat capsized in Godavari River, Rescue operations going on
- Donald Trump be addressing Houston rally 'Howdy, Modi' alongside PM Modi on September 22
- Kodela's Death Due to Heart Attack or Suicide?