Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that the kerala Chief Minister’s Office (CMO) has called for volunteers to help assess the damages incurred to houses in the recent floods and landslides in the state. Meanwhile the CMO has said that youngsters with smart phones can register themselves as damage assessment volunteers and the volunteers will be allotted to work with respective district administrations.
The CMO in its Facebook page on Thursday stated “This will be an opportunity for the youngsters of kerala to be part of rebuilding the state. Volunteers will be led by respective district administrations and required to work with local self government departments and revenue officers,” and the assessment of damages suffered by houses will be studied with the help of a mobile application survey. Earlier in 2018, when the state had seen another deluge, volunteers along with the district administration used to survey houses and grade it according to the level of damages.
Moreover those interested can click the link and register themselves as volunteers. Perhaps many had given appeals to reconsider the level of damages being assigned to their house after the survey. The houses were graded as partially and fully damaged and financial aid from the government was being given according to this.
Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar Minister for water resources, P Anil Kumar, discounted the allegations of TDP on reverse tendering in Polavaram Project. The minister said that the YSR Congress-led state government created history by saving Rs 59 crore and asserted that it had also exposed the corrupt deals of the TDP
- Andhra Pradesh govt serves fresh notice for removal of bungalow being used by Chandrababu Naidu
- Security to be enhanced further at RGIA
- Petrol price hiked by 27 paise to Rs 73.62 a litre in Delhi
- At Howdy Modi Event Modi called US President Trump his true friend
- Dams are 85% full in India owing to good monsoon rainfall
- Owaisi slams center on slashing corporate tax
- Petrol burns a hole in the pocket, price raised for six consecutive days.
- Is Online Movie ticket sales banned in Telangana?
- Will traffic fines be reduced in Kerala?
- Will AP former CM CBNs house be demolished within 7 days?
- Next Moon Mission by ISRO by 2020
- Why Imran Khan reached US in Saudi Prince's Special aircraft?
- This Telangana Man drowned in stream while taking TikTok Video
- US President Trump to deliver 30 minutes speech at Houston
- Mexico downgraded to a tropical storm & regained hurricane strength