As per report commuters all over the country fear the new Motor Vehicle Act which imposes hefty fines for traffic violations. Meanwhile jumping the signals, wrong route driving, helmet are some of the measures to be strictly followed here but Uttar Pradesh police have brought a new norm to this act which is 'LUNGI DRIVING.'
Furthermore truck drivers drive wearing lungis and vests as they take up long distance journeys and in order to keep themselves comfortable, truck drivers prefer to wear Lungis and vests. Further Uttar Pradesh Traffic Police are putting challans to truck drivers whoever is caught with wearing Lungis and apparently this has shocked many and a few even questioned whether this is actually part of the new Motor Vehicle Act.
Moreover issuing a clarification on this UP's Transport Additional Commissioner said, as per the 1939 Motor Vehicle Act, truck drivers should wear proper outfits while driving, if not they will be fined. Presently with the new Act (2019), the penalty has increased to Rs 2000 and the commissioner also added that the drivers should wear shoes and anyone who doesn't follow none of the measures, will get a challan. Further as this new Motor Vehicle Act 2019 is in its initial stages, they are said to be thinking of protesting on a larger stage such that this norms gets changed.
Countdown Begins to Demolish Chandrababu's House CRDA has issued provisional notices to 24 unauthorized constructions that are located along Krishna River and are violating the norms. Demolition notices were issued to five buildings including the rented residence of Former Chief Minister, Chandrababu Naidu.
- Vizag MLAs gave clear SAND picture to Vijayasai Reddy!
- This Former Hyderabad HC Judge seen harassing his Daughter-in Law
- 659 Crore Savings from Polavaram Reverse Tendering
- Girls speak up, bring abusers to book after SHE Team drive
- Chinmayanand Case came for hearing to Allahabad HC
- Hyderabad Teenage guy drive Zoomcar, killed 2
- KT Rama Rao, Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka in war of words over ITIR
- Telangana HC chief justices initiative to work on holidays: Two benches to hear criminal matters
- Telangana: 1st ever Saturday court to dispose of criminal cases
- Narendra Modi addressed 50,000 Indian-Americans in Houston
- Huzurnagar byelection: High-stakes battle for Congress and TRS
- Sonia Gandhi & Manmohan Singh visited Tihar Jail to see P Chidambaram
- Land acquisition for Salur bypass speeded up
- Big eye-screening drive across the state from Oct 10
- Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar