Even though the State BJP Leaders are after the State Government with daggers, it looks like BJP and YSR Congress are having cordial relations at the Center. YSR Congress Rajya Sabha MP V Vijayasai Reddy has been appointed as the chairman of the Parliamentary Standing Committee, Commerce. This is an example of that.
Lok Sabha Secretary General Snehlata Shrivastava issued an official statement regarding Parliamentary Standing Committee chairpersons of various departments on Saturday morning. It was announced that these appointments would come into effect immediately. Vijayasai Reddy is a First Time MP of the Upper House and is known to be a close-confidante of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, Y. S. jagan Mohan Reddy.
Vijayasai reddy has been the eyes and ears of jagan in delhi and played a crucial role in bringing the Central Government's help to YSR Congress in the recent elections. Several YSR Congress MPs are also made members of various Parliamentary Standing Committees. T. G. venkatesh who recently joined BJP from TDP is made the Chairman of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Transport, Tourism, and Cultural Affairs
Botsa is known for confusion! Knowingly or Unknowingly, YS Jagan is using Senior Minister Botsa Satyanarayana to confuse more on sensitive issues. YS Jagan has continued his silence on AP Capital Amravati and put forward Minister for Municipal Administration Botsa Satyanarayana before the media on AP Capital.
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike