It is extremely painful to learn what took place in sri Venkateshwara University lately. The so called Schools of knowledge and wisdom seem to lose their foundation when it comes to train the staff to maintain minimum decorum while behaving with fellow Human beings. And the greed of surviving through the changing Political situations in the State is taking a different shape of policy within such prestigious Universities as well. Sad, but this is the reality that SVU had forces us to believe with the latest developments.
Corporate Social Responsibility companies are one of those, that are involved in serving for the better of humanity. It is deeply concerning when the CSR representatives are also not treated any better, than blinded by greed and power.
The registrar in-charge thought otherwise. He wanted to make sure that he gets the signatures on a couple of documents that felt so important to him than the dignity of himself while humiliating a differently-abled man.
Initially the representative was professional enough to inform the staff that if they had any queries about the procedure they can revert to the technical department of the CSR Company. And that his team mates would clarify the doubts to their best. He then pressed his request multiple times to not coerce him into signing any papers as he anyways does not possess the authority for that.
Finally, not able to tolerate the mental abuse he was being put through, he gave in and signed wherever he was asked to. While there was some investigation that ran into this incident, it was known that the CSR company in question here, inclines towards YSRCP party. Therefore, they chose to target the weakest among their representative and wanted to get their job done at any cost.
Well “their any cost” has proved to be quite expensive!
Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama! Entire Telangana Police Department is searching for one person right from morning. Congress party has called for seizing Pragathi Bhavan in support of RTC demands. Police has start searching for Congress party leaders and make them under house arrest.
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries
- TRS Confident of Winning Huzoornagar
- Maharashtra recorded 63% Voter Turnout, Haryana 61%, Polling Ends
- Jagan Manages Amit Shah's Appointment on Third Instance
- Key candidates in Haryana state assembly elections 2019
- Uttar Pradesh bypolls voting underway
- Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time