Reportedly in biggest news, the Income Tax department has served notices to india's business tycoon mukesh Ambani's wife Nita and their three children Akash, Isha Ambani Parimal and Anant. Meanwhile the notices were served by mumbai IT wing under provisions of the 2015 Black Money Act for alleged undisclosed foreign income and assets. Furthermore this report claimed that the notices were served to the Ambani's way back in March, 2019 but the news broke out on Saturday.
Meanwhile behind serving the notices, there is a huge story and it all started with the government getting proper information about 700 Indian individuals and entities holding accounts in HSBC Geneva and the number increased to 1,195 by 2015. Further among them, a cluster of 14 accounts held USD601 million through associate and offshore holdings that are linked to Reliance group.
Moreover based on this the government directed IT department to launch a probe and on February 4th, the report was ready, but the IT department dodged for few weeks before serving the notices. When reacting on the reports of IT notices, spokesperson of Reliance group has denied such notices.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike