Reportedly young Rishab Pant is soon catching up with his predecessor ms dhoni. Pant recently piped Dhoni to become the fastest india wicket keeper to 50 dismissals in Tests. Meanwhile Dhoni took 15 matches to get there, Pant needed merely 11 Tests. Pant is behind Bairstow, Paine and Boucher in this race. Furthermore they took 10 matches to reach the milestone. Pant has been improving as a wicket-keeper and a batsman and he is young and has the support of the team, he seems to be growing as a cricketer all the time.
Previously Hanuma Vihari and Ajinkya Rahane struck well-compiled half-centuries to set an improbable 468 run target for the West Indies and took india closer to a series win on Day Three of the second and final Test at the Sabina Park. Further on Sunday, first innings centurion Vihari (53*) and in-form Rahane (64*) stitched together a 111 run partnership for the fifth wicket to take india out of shambles and declare at 168/4, allowing the bowlers to have a short go of 13 over’s at the West Indies batters before the end of the day’s play.
Moreover going by the way the Windies batters have performed so far in the series, it could be rest assured that the Men in Blue will finish the game on the fourth day itself. Previously india decided not to enforce the follow-on despite having a hefty first-innings lead of 299 runs as they bundled out West Indies for mere 117.
Former Cricketer Sourav Ganguly becomes President of BCCI Mumbai sources stated that Former India captain Sourav Ganguly on Wednesday took over as the BCCI's 39th president, becoming the biggest name to head the world's richest cricket board. Meanwhile the 47 year old Ganguly was officially entrusted with the task of heading Indian cricket for the next nine months at the BCCI's General Body meeting here, ending a tumultuous 33 month reign of the Supreme Court-appointed Committee of Administrators (CoA).
- India wins Test Series against South Africa
- BCCI asked Twitter to caption a candid picture of Virat Kohli
- Sachin Tendulkar welcomed ICC's decision to stop boundary count in World Cup
- This 17 year old Cricketer made history by scoring Double century
- World Champion PV Sindhu struggled to buck the trend of Denmark Open in second round
- Sourav Ganguly hopes to bring the BCCI system 'back in order'
- Sourav Ganguly set to become Chief of BCCI
- Sunil Gavaskar questions about Players security after this incident
- Anil Kumble replaces Mike Hesson as Kings XI Punjab coach
- Virat Kohli scores Double Century during Test Series against SA
- Cricketer Manish Pandey to marry Actor Siddharth's Heroine
- MS Dhoni & Leander Paes spotted playing Charity football with some television actors
- Hardik Pandya is fine after his Lower back injury
- Sania Mirza's younger sister Anam be marrying Mohammad Azharuddin's son Asad in December 2019
- Deadly Threat To Indian Cricket Team, Pakistan Alerts BCCI After Sensational Email