According to sources Tim ok, CEO of apple, is known
to take to Twitter and share some the photos clicked on the iPhone. These
photos are from various parts of the globe and Cook always has a word or two of
praise about them. Recently, Cook tweeted some images of mumbai that he really
Cook retweeted images clicked by mumbai-based Australian photographer Andrew Kneebone. Reportedly the images aren’t really about the city as such or its people or famous landmarks. Kneebone used an iPhone XR to shoot the images and capture the colors and diversity that india has to offer and it is something that obviously the CEO of apple has liked.
Meanwhile, Cook recently delivered a commencement address to to Stanford University students. Cook was categorical in his remarks and took a few swipes at other tech giants for the “ chaos" that had been created. Cook said, “But if you’ve built a chaos factory, you can’t dodge responsibility for the chaos. Taking responsibility means having the courage to think things through.”
Security in latest iOS version of Apple Reportedly Apple users are being warned to exercise particular caution over their cyber security for the next few days, after the company mistakenly reopened a security flaw in the latest version of iOS. In iOS 12.4, released last month, Apple fixed numerous security bugs as well as enabling support for the Apple Card in the US. But in doing so, the company accidentally reversed a security fix it had previously
- Cisco to ramp up India customer base to 1,00,000 by 2021
- Uttarakhand Police garnered 14.1K followers on TikTok so far
- Samsung galaxy note 10 - Features and price!
- Facebook agreed to $5 billion fine to settle US Federal Trade Commission probe of its privacy practices
- Security agencies issued warnings that ransomware or malware may attack DSLR cameras
- ONEPLUS Launches its First smart TV namely ONEPLUS TV
- Airtel offering extra add-on data for its V-Fiber broadband
- Climate change becomes a serious concern for the world in recent times
- BSNL now increased data benefit with the 151-Abhinandan plan
- Reports surfaced about a miniature Apple Pencil stylus in iPhones
- Latest round of funding made Byju Raveendran newest billionaire from India
- What is expected from Jio GigaFiber?
- WhatsApp Chat History can be backed up from Google drive
- Facts of Social Media Platform
- Reliance JioGigaFiber is expected to launch early next month