Airtel on Monday announced the launch of ‘Airtel Xstream” platform in india. The new platform will deliver all the top OTT platforms such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video under one roof. The platform will be available through a revamped Xstream mobile app and on web. Airtel also launched Xstream stick and Xstream Box set-top-box.
Airtel Xstream stick runs on Android 8.0 and offers plug and play experience on TV screens, similar to Amazon’s Fire TV stick. The stick comes with built-in Chromecast and is powered by a1.6Ghz processor. Airtel Xstream stick is priced at Rs 3,999. Airtel Thanks Platinum and Gold customers will get complimentary access to content subscription plan on Airtel Xstream stick. Other customers get free access to the content for the first 30 days and will need to subscribe to a Rs 999 annual plan.
Airtel Xstream stick is available online exclusively via Flipkart.com. The stick will be available through select offline stores as well. Airtel Xstream Box brings live TV channels as well as OTT apps such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, Airtel store. The box is priced at Rs 3,999 and comes with a complimentary one year subscription worth Rs 999 to all the Xstream app content in addition to one month to a HD DTH pack. Existing Airtel Digital TV customers can upgrade to the set-top-box at a price of Rs 2,249. The set-top-box is available online via Airtel.in, Flipkart and Amazon. Reliance Jio will offer different broadband plans priced between Rs 700 and Rs 10,000. The base plan will offer 100Mbps of data speeds.
Visa, Mastercard waver as FBs Libra faces regulatory heat Facebook officially moved forward with its plans Monday to create a new digital currency called Libra, despite several high-profile defections from the project and intense criticism from US regulators and politicians. The Libra Association, the nonprofit that will govern the currency, officially signed on 21 charter members on Monday at the
- Vodafone updated its Rs 399 postpaid plan with more than 100GB additional data for six months
- NASAs new mission is to study the Sun
- China created vast surveillance apparatus at home with facial recognition technology
- Here is how Indus valley people looked
- New streamline drug discovered by Scientists
- Realme plans to sell 22 Lakhs Devices this Festive Season
- Reliance's JioPhone price slashed to Rs.699 as Diwali offer
- It's finally time to kick off the fifth yes, fifth! annual PC Gaming Week at TechRadar
- Microsoft blocks 36 types of file extension in Outlook Web
- iPad (2019) price in India starts at Rs. 29,900 for its Wi-Fi 32GB
- Google experiences Indexing Issues
- Apple's iPhone 11 series & Watch Series 5 now available for pre-booking
- Leading player in the battle of Mobile payments is Google
- 5G version of chip available in India with upcoming line up of Huawei smart phones
- Samsung bringing its stunning displays to CEDIA this year