Indian famous veg Recipes Aloo bonda. Round balls of mashed and spiced potatoes are dipped in besan batter and deep fried. hese are served in almost all tiffin centers and restaurants too for the evening Tea time snack. And most common on all restaurant menus since they are loved by many.
2 Large Boiled, Mashed Aloo (Potatoes) 1-2 Green Chilies (chopped)1tbsp Coriander leaves (finely chopped)1cup gram flourSalt to tasteRed chili powder to taste1/4th tsp Garam Masala powder1/4th tsp turmeric powderOil for frying
How to make aloo bonda:
Make a thick batter of besan, salt and chillies with water. Beat well.
Add green chillies, salt, coriander leaves, amchur to the mashed potatoes and mix well.
Make small round balls from it.
Heat oil. Dip potato balls in besan and deep fry these till golden brown.
Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Chicken Lollipop Recipe Card Chicken Lollipop Recipe Card Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to.
- Hydrebadi Food
- Vrat Ka Khana
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Chana Masala Rice - Kala chana and rice
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- 6 tasty winter salads you can make at home
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- TopTen Mutton Curries of India
- How to make Tariwali Egg Curry
- How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab
- Mutton Jalfrezi Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast